Added by: evvnt_17877
From 08:30am to 16:00pm
Attracting over 600 delegates and 50 exhibitors along with an array of international speakers, BAA conference is the largest audiology conference in the UK.
Our conference programme this year will once more have a strong clinical focus. There will be updates from the world of research, overviews of policy updates, exciting service innovations and examples of clinical excellence. Our main aim is for delegates to leave the conference with a clear idea of how they can implement what they have heard in their own departments or careers. Key sessions will cover cognition, screening programmes, developments in tinnitus research, technology updates and Audiology in primary care.
We are continuing with our streamlined programme with only 3 main parallel tracks, there will be early morning discussion groups and workshops and we are bringing back the popular 'All You Need to Know' sessions. New for 2018 is the Professional Development Lounge, here we will be having workshops on integrating research into clinical roles, the launch of the BAA Tinnitus CPD module and an exploration of the new REM guidelines amongst other things.
Conference Highlights include:
- The Adrian Davis lecture to be presented by Dr Nicholas Reed, John Hopkins School of Medicine
- The Bamford lecture to be presented by Andrew Whitehouse, Education Consultant specialising in Neurological Disorders, Tedx Speaker
- Other key note speakers include Barbara Weinstein and Louise Hickson
- Series of 'all you need to know' sessions providing practical advice for clinics with online resources
- Our Professional Development Lounge with workshops on integrating research into clinical roles, developing CPD activities, early career development support and exploring new practice guidelines
- Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
- The UK's largest Audiology exhibition
Abstract submission deadline date: Monday 16th July 2018.
Early bird price valid until 24th September 2018
For exhibition and sponsorship information contact Catherine Wilson on 01506 292 047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full conference from: GBP 134.0
Speakers: Dr Nicholas Reed, Andrew Whitehouse, Barbara Weinstein, Louise Hickson